Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:06:07 +1100

Hi Dirk,

sorry things have been a little crazy for me deadlines are fast
approaching.  I checked this on an almost stock install which is a
little dated and it worked fine.

I hope to get a stock install working here for more testing.

What browser are you using?

Any recent server side software changes?

Cheers

Dave