Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Adding users

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Adding users
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:47:22 +0100

I still cannot add Users, and I have not received any suggestions for debugging. I don't understand the PHPGW source code. I am frustrated.

Marcus

Guillaume Courtois wrote:
some more observations: everytime I try adding a user, I see a segmentation
fault of a child process of the Apache in the error-log, not more.

Mmmm, I don't think that's normal.

Note: the
two instances run the same code base on the same server, just with different
server-root, and in one I can now add users, in the other not.

That's why I think the difference remains in the db content.

Other observation I noticed in the table phpgw_contact_person there my attempts
to add users can be seen: every time I try to add a user, I get an additional
entry here.

I don't know that the code does for adding a user, but it should add it to
phpgw_accounts in the end I believe.