[Phpgroupware-users] mssql error

From: Joshua M. Hughes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] mssql error
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:34:55 -0400

I am trying to get PHPGroupWare to use Microsoft SQL Server. PHPGroupWare is installed on a MAC G4. The site works fine when we use MySql however when I try to use MSSql I receive this error.

Database error: Link-ID == false, mssql_pconnect failed
MS-SQL Error: 1 (General Error (The MS-SQL interface did not return a detailed error message).)

Session halted.

I have tried entering both the IP Address and Host name for the sql server.

Suggestions or Ideas on how to get PHPGroupWare working with MSSQL will be greatly appreciated?

Thank you,

Joshua M. Hughes

Systems Administrator

DayStar Communications