[Phpgroupware-users] @phpgroupware.org mail

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] @phpgroupware.org mail
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:06:48 +1000

Hi all,

This is just a quick heads up on what has (or more to the point hasn't
been) happening with @phpgroupware.org mail

The mail server is unresponsive for several days.  Dan (aka seek3r), the
owner of the box, has been unable to contact his host to find out what
is happening.  Tonight we decided to move the mail onto the main
phpGroupWare.org box.  I have sent Dan the IP info for the dns, so now
we just have to wait for DNS prop.

As Dan didn't have any backups the aliases have been created from
memory, please feel free to email me (off list) if you had a
phpgroupware.org alias or thing you deserve one and I will get onto it,
please include phpgroupware.org alias in the subject to make it easier
for me to keep track of them.

Sorry for the hassle caused.

Cheers

Dave