[Phpgroupware-users] Software Freedom Day

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Software Freedom Day
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:49:59 +1000

Hi all,

This is another quick plug for software freedom day -
http://softwarefreedomday.org/ which is happening around the world this
Saturday.  From the site - Software Freedom Day is a global, grassroots
effort to educate the public about the virtues and availability of Free
and Open Source Software.  It is supported by the Free Software
Foundation.

As part of software freedom day, I will be attending the SFD Bazaar at
the Melbourne Town Hall, Victoria Australia - see
http://www.sfd06.org/melb for more info.  One of the products I will
promoting will be phpGroupWare.  Just so there are no misunderstanding I
will be upfront and state that I will be there representing my business
as well as promoting some FOSS projects - including phpGW.

If you are an phpGroupWare user in Melbourne, drop in and say hi.  If
you are from elsewhere, consider getting involved with your local SFD
event/s.

Cheers

Dave
--