pspp-dev

Re: ssw version number

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: ssw version number
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 10:00:47 -0700

Yes, a better solution would be nice.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020, 9:50 AM John Darrington <john@darrington.wattle.id.au> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 12:19:00PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     It would be a good idea for INSTALL to note the right version of
     spread-sheet-widget to use. I guess that this can also be
     extracted with
     autoconf -t 'PKG_CHECK_MODULES:$2'|grep spread-sheet-widget
     or by looking through the configure script, but that's not very
     user friendly.

I guess you are right.

These version numbers are getting cumbersome to maintain.  When one
changes, it needs to be updated in at least 3 places.  I wish there
was a better way.

J'