pspp-dev

Re: pspp 1.4.1 on debian - looks good but host test time limit fails on

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: pspp 1.4.1 on debian - looks good but host test time limit fails on hurd-i386
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 10:04:13 -0700

It will also work elsewhere but I don't like how it does polling. I'm
also pretty convinced that this is a Hurd bug of some kind, so I'd
rather just get rid of it someday if they fix the bug.

There are other solutions that would be better all around except that
they would be more complex. Signals and waiting for a child and timers
are nasty in Unix-like systems and I'd rather not get into the
complexity of it all if I can avoid it.