pspp-users

Re: About Multiple response variables...

From: Dave Trollope
Subject: Re: About Multiple response variables...
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 09:33:10 -0500

Can you expand on the known issues with MR sets in PSPP?

We’ve been parsing SAV files and generating the metadata from them with the MDD
Writer patch and recently noticed some variables not were not being included in
the MR set. If there is a list of known issues with MR set support in parsing,
I’d love to read through.

If someone can point me at the point in the code that parses MR sets also, I’d
be happy to take a closer look.

Cheers
Dave