pspp-users

Re: About Multiple response variables...

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: About Multiple response variables...
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 08:17:24 -0700

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 7:42 AM Alan Mead <address@hidden> wrote:
> Past discussions have suggested that PSPP does not yet replicate this
> functionality (but I'd love to fin d out that my recollection is wrong
> or that PSPP has added support).

PSPP should be able to read and write multiple response sets in
.sav files, but it does not yet support any of the analyses that use
them. (Some of the recent changes to the output engine do make
this more practical, so it might be a feature to add in upcoming
releases. I'm currently focusing on getting .spv support in and
solid, though. That's almost done, I think.)