pspp-users

Re: new PSPP crashes

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: new PSPP crashes
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:42:05 +0200

Hi Julia,

can you say which version of pspp and which version of MacOS you are using? Are
you using the pspp-1.4.0-2.dmg? And of course it would help if you can describe
what you did before it crashed. If pspp crashes you normally get this Apple
Crash Report Window. Instead of sending it to Apple, can you send the report to
the mailing list?

Friedrich