pspp-users

Re: new PSPP crashes

From: Julia Klausli, Ph.D.
Subject: Re: new PSPP crashes
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 06:47:30 -0400

Hello Friedrich,

I still use Sierra. I use PSPP with my students and several of them also
mentioned that their programs closed without warning. We are all running
t-tests and ANOVAs this week. Next time it closes like that I will forward it.

In His grace,

Julia Klausli, Ph.D., LPCA
Program Director
Assistant Professor, M.S. in Psychology