pspp-users

Multiple response tables

From: Curtis.Szeto
Subject: Multiple response tables
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 09:36:08 +0000

Hi, I am new to PSPP and we are assessing if we can switch from SPSS (existing customer of) to PSPP. We found PSPP is great and almost meets all our requirements, but there is one possible blocker -  PSPP does not support crosstabs with multiple response questions currently.  Attached is an example based on SPSS together with a data file – it serves to illustrate the kind of multiple response support we need.