pspp-users

Re: Question: how to make tables bigger to show more numbers

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Question: how to make tables bigger to show more numbers
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 08:53:55 -0700

Hmm, I'm surprised that happens. Asterisks indicate that numbers don't fit in the assigned formats, so changing your data formats (by increasing the width) should help.

However, output tables normally extend widths enough that it shouldn't be a problem. That means there might be a bug. If you can give any details, I'll check into it when I get a chance.