pspp-users

PSPP on Mac M1

From: Jonas Schmider
Subject: PSPP on Mac M1
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:21:09 +0200

Hello to each other,

I have a problem with PSPP on my Mac M1.
After the installation I could start and use PSPP without any problems. But unfortunately it is not possible to start the program again. Every time I want to start the program, it stops as soon as the popup with the tips appears. So I can't use the program anymore, because the popup always appears when I start the program.
Has anyone had similar experiences and can possibly help me?
I should be able to access the entered data.
I look forward to your answers!

Kind regards
Jonas