psychosynth-devel

Re: [psynth-devel] Ubuntu Jaunty packages

From: Blackhold
Subject: Re: [psynth-devel] Ubuntu Jaunty packages
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:07:50 +0200

hello,
I have some problems on installing psychosynth on debian, due ogre
repos. I also tried to install these dependences of psychosynth using
sources and problem is still there.

I'm trying with the debian repository listed in the website.

I'm on debian squeeze on 2.6.29 kernel.

--
Blackhold

17, 18 and 19th July - SCG09 - http://hacklabs.org/summercamp