psychosynth-devel

[psynth-devel] Want to contribute? Join the Collaborative Roadmap!

From: Juan Pedro Bolívar Puente
Subject: [psynth-devel] Want to contribute? Join the Collaborative Roadmap!
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:53:38 +0100

Hello mates!

“If only I a got a cent for every time I’m told to implement a MacOSX
port...”

Wait a second. Thanks to Flattr (http://www.flattr.com) I actually can
get a cent every time I’m told to port Psychosynth to MacOSX and,
eventually, get convinced to do so. Or maybe, somebody else might think:
“Hey! I want to implement that MacOSX port and get all those collected
cents.” Allright, just send a patch, and the money is yours

This is the basic idea of the new Collaborative Roadmap. Every user can
vote for a feature by donating some cents to the software. Any developer
can go ahead and code that feature and get that money. All this is done
thanks to Flattr, a new social micro-payment system specially useful to
contribute volunteered libre works.

More information in this blogpost:
http://planet.gnu.org/psychosynth/?p=20

The Collaborative Roadmap can be accessed here:
http://www.psychosynth.com/index.php/Collaborative_Roadmap

I hope you like the idea. Every feedback is very wellcome!

JP

PS: Alexander Morgado: You could add the Ubuntu packages to Flattr and
to the list in that collaborative roadmap and get paid directly for it.