pygsear-users

[pygsear] A layer as a viewport

From: Tyr
Subject: [pygsear] A layer as a viewport
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:43:48 +0200

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how to use a Drawable.Layer as a viewport so the game doesn't take up the entire window and I can have a smaller game area. While I can create a Layer and make the sprites use it instead of the entire window, I can't seem to make the Layer change backgrounds, or move to anywhere but the top left corner, or draw a border around it !
Anyone know why this is ?

Tyr