pygsear-users

Re: [pygsear] A layer as a viewport

From: Lee Harr
Subject: Re: [pygsear] A layer as a viewport
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 01:14:30 +0000

Thanks for the example. Turns out I forgot to add the Layer to the SpriteGroup, color me embarrased.
Well I'm going to experiment a little more, it's lots of fun :-)

It turns out that a lot of stuff does not really understand layers
very well... including me  :o)

I am working on making the layer support much better. So far
I have add "levels" in the SpriteGroup (so that you can be sure
some things draw on top of other things) and I am working on
making drawing on to layers work properly. I have not committed
any of this to CVS yet... it's kind of a mess right now.