qemacs-devel

Re: [Qemacs-devel] qemacs is active?

From: Federico Luna
Subject: Re: [Qemacs-devel] qemacs is active?
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:57:44 -0300

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:44:57 +0100
Fabrice Bellard <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am currently busy on another project, but I still plan to make a new
> release of qemacs including at least all the patches submitted on the
> mailing list.
Ok, I think that it will submit more patches :)

> I made no patches. The "roadmap" for libqhtml is to simplify the cursor
> handling and to try to extract it from qemacs to enable its use in other
> projects.
umm, this is to much for me (by the moment), i can work on other things in
libqhtml (link css, improve css capability) until familiarize with code.

and in,
* revise indent in c-mode (i note some problems with ':' ';' chars)
* test compile with mingw on WIN32
* indent for xml-mode
* and some TODO that i can handle :)

.fedel