qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] css load via href="xxx"

From: Federico Luna
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] css load via href="xxx"
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:00:22 -0300

Hi,

I submit two patchs.
Currently i working on "switch-buffer"  to suggest the buffer from which we
come.
PATCHES:

qemacs_csslink_1.patch
a first version that implement file referencing of a css via:
(<?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="xxx"?>, and <link href="xxx" >
by the moment href="xxx" is interpreted as a relative to current document path.

Next step is work on a "docroot_path" attribute in xmlparse with a coma
separated  list of path, that will search when referencing a css (or img) via
href/src. This can solve the problem when a href/src has absolute path, in this
case the user set the docroot path attribute for help xmlparse to find the
correct file.
Fabrice, what do you think?

qemacs_msp_2.patch:
This a very util patch for me, It add a flag to xmlparse the "MSP_SYNTAX", MSP
stands "markup server page" (like JSP, ASP, PHP).
With this flag set, the parse will accept:
* <> inside of tags: <input type="text" <%=readonly%> />
* <> inside of attributes: <input type="hidden" name="<%=foo%>" />
(this are not a valid xml syntax, for that reason i add as a flag)

This rules cause a better render of html. Of course html-mode, set MSP_SYNTAX
flag in the xmlparse when initialize it.
note: this patch work without apply the previous with some automatic HUNK
offset correction