qemacs-devel

Re: [Qemacs-devel] QEmacs alive?

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemacs-devel] QEmacs alive?
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:59:33 +0100

Hi,

If someone who has submitted patches is motivated to maintain the project, I can give him CVS write access.

Fabrice.

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:
On Tuesday 02 November 2004 16:58, you wrote:

On Mon, Nov 01 2004 at 11:55:57 -0500, Ty Sarna wrote:

I also fixed several problems with configure and the makefile in my
copy, and started adding some uemacs-compatability commands. I saw
another patch in the archives to fix yank. I know I can eventually fix
all the problems and add the missing features I want, but my question
now is "what then?". Is QEmacs still maintained at all?

I would be happy if you posted your patches here. If people start
sending more patches here, and no one updates the original source,
I think it's time to fork.

Well, I do not have paches and cannot program but, as qemacs user, would be very glad of that. Please, tll me how I could help.
 It is a pity (I believe) to have to fork, are not any  news of the author?
 Should we thik for another name of can we continue with this one?