qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] QEmacs on Atari MiNT

From: François Revol
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] QEmacs on Atari MiNT
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 01:17:06 +0200

This week-end I was bored in the car back from the JDLL (Journées du
Logiciel Libre), so I tested the NetSurf SDK for Atari (the old m68k
machine), and then I started porting QEmacs to MiNT (not the linux distro):

https://twitter.com/mmu_man/status/848464912854786048

I still need to update the SDK to get the stack command to adjust the
stack size to avoid crashes early on startup, but it starts and displays
files.

highlight seems to be black on black, so it probably needs some adjusting...

Need to clean up the patch, btw, a switch to git would help maintaining
those ;-)

François.