qemu-block

Re: [RFC 5/8] static-analyzer: Enforce coroutine_fn restrictions on func

From: Alberto Faria
Subject: Re: [RFC 5/8] static-analyzer: Enforce coroutine_fn restrictions on function pointers
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 19:04:40 +0100

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 6:46 PM Víctor Colombo
<victor.colombo@eldorado.org.br> wrote:
> Yes, this line is present at the beginning of the output
> Is this caused by problems with the code being analyzed or is it because
> libclang is getting confused with something that is outside of our
> control?

I think I found the problem: the commands in the compilation database
weren't being parsed properly. I switched to shlex.split() and it
seems to be working now. The WIP v2 is available at [1], if you want
to give it a try.

Thanks for reporting this!

Alberto

[1] https://gitlab.com/albertofaria/qemu/-/tree/static-analysis