qemu-devel

Re: Contributor wanting to get started with simple contributions

From: Rohit Shinde
Subject: Re: Contributor wanting to get started with simple contributions
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 12:38:50 -0400

Hey John,

I wanted to follow up on this, in case you missed my previous email :)

Thanks,
Rohit.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 1:14 AM Rohit Shinde <rohit.shinde12194@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey John,

Sorry to bother you! I just wanted to know if you had any thoughts on the mail I sent.

Is there anything I can pick up right now with regards to the Python package? You mentioned that linting is something that needs to be completed before we go ahead, so maybe I can start with that?

Thanks,
Rohit.