qemu-devel

Re: MMIO/PIO dispatch file descriptors (ioregionfd) design discussion

From: elena
Subject: Re: MMIO/PIO dispatch file descriptors (ioregionfd) design discussion
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:34:29 -0700

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 12:44:07PM -0800, Elena Afanasova wrote:
> Hello,

Hi

Sorry for top-posting, just wanted to provide a quik update.
We are currently working on the support for ioregionfd in Qemu and will
be posting the patches soon. Plus the KVM patches will be posted based
of the RFC v3 with some fixes if there are no objections from Elena's side
who originally posted KVM RFC patchset.

Thanks!
Elena Ufimtseva