qemu-devel

How does QMEU connect USB devices in GUEST to HOST?

From: Duo jia
Subject: How does QMEU connect USB devices in GUEST to HOST?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:38:27 +0800

I simulate an MCU firmware.
This firmware uses USB peripherals and is a function of a USB flash drive. QEMU can well support the operation of instructions, but I don't know how to extend the function of a USB so that the USB flash drive can be connected to the host.

I have checked some qemu documents, all of which are connected to the guest by the usb device in the HOST.

Can you help me?

thank you!