qemu-devel

Query on Internal Working of QEMU

From: Chauhan, Shekhar
Subject: Query on Internal Working of QEMU
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:38:44 +0530

Hello,

I am working on running an android image through Qemu. But whenever I restart the image, qemu displays a blank screen.

Can you tell me which area of the code to look into for this.

The image works fine if I run it at the first time but when I do a adb reboot, a blank screen comes up.

For example, the drm-plane is not getting any property values for alpha, rotation etc.

Can you tell me where to start looking into the code of qemu, where the reboot function is invoked ? Or some suggestion for my android source code ?

Thanks,

Shekhar