qemu-devel

QEMU Developer Survey for KVM Forum 2022

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: QEMU Developer Survey for KVM Forum 2022
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 14:27:16 +0100

Hi,

For the QEMU keynote at KVM Forum I'd like to repeat the developer
survey this year. It's only short (7 questions) and reprises some of the
questions from last year as well as a couple of new ones. It should only
take a few minutes to complete.

You can find the survey at:

  https://forms.gle/Y1niFJLbBHmA5Pgk9

I'll be presenting the data along with all the other interesting stats
in our QEMU keynote session at this years KVM Forum (Sep 12th-14th).

Thanks in advance for your time.

--
Alex Bennée