qemu-devel

Request for Assistance: Adding I2C Support in QEMU for Raspberry Pi (BCM

From: Shivam
Subject: Request for Assistance: Adding I2C Support in QEMU for Raspberry Pi (BCM2835 Peripherals)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 10:31:34 +0530

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek guidance and assistance regarding a project I am working on involving the addition of I2C support in QEMU for the Raspberry Pi, specifically targeting the BCM2835 peripherals.

I have been studying the BCM2835 datasheet to familiarize myself with the I2C device registers and their functionalities. Currently, I have started implementing the i2c controller for bcm2835, but now couldn't able to get the feel that how should I integrate it with the BCM2835 Soc.(bcm2835_peripheral.c)

I have attaching bcm2835_i2c.c ( which have basic template for BSC0 controller)

Thanks & Regards
Shivam Vijay