qemu-devel

Re: Request for Assistance: Adding I2C Support in QEMU for Raspberry Pi

From: Shivam
Subject: Re: Request for Assistance: Adding I2C Support in QEMU for Raspberry Pi (BCM2835 Peripherals)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 22:08:31 +0530

Hi , I Integrated the i2c controller inside the bcm2835_peripheral.c , but on running this command(sudo i2cdetect -y 1) I am getting error
 Error: Could not open file `/dev/i2c-1' or `/dev/i2c/1': No such file or directory
I am not able to understand how it is mapped to the i2c controller device that I have added, can anyone provide me any resources to understand this issue?