qemu-discuss

Test program for a controlled sequence of interrupts

From: Pedro Lamarão
Subject: Test program for a controlled sequence of interrupts
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 17:18:53 -0300

Hello all!
I am trying to devise a way to submit a controlled sequence of interrupts to a minimal bare x86 program.
My only idea so far is to somehow program qemu to send a controlled sequence of keyboard keys.
I think this may work via QMP.
I would really appreciate it if you share any other ideas!
Thanks!

--
Pedro Lamarão

"Sanity consists in the faculty of adjusting ideas in proper proportion." - Aleister Crowley