qpimd-users

[qpimd-users] Re: [quagga-users 11073] querry related with is there any

From: Everton Marques
Subject: [qpimd-users] Re: [quagga-users 11073] querry related with is there any MRT in pim
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:44:23 -0300

Hi Bhavin,

You mistakenly addressed address@hidden,
please use address@hidden instead.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:48 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

>    This time i have done some reading before sending any mail.
> I have gone through the code of pim_mroute in pim daemon and it
> shows that S,G entry is added to the MFC but what if it exceeds
> it limits then is there any MRT or as such provision?

Which limit are you worried about?

One limit I am aware of is the number of interfaces in the
output interface list (OIL). You probably noticed that limit
is MAXVIFS as defined in <linux/mroute.h>. pimd
tracks the number of vif_index in use with the global
counter "qpim_mroute_oif_highest_vif_index".

I don't know what MRT stands for, please clarify...

Cheers,
Everton