qpimd-users

[qpimd-users] Re: [quagga-users 11073] querry related with is there any

From: bhavin81
Subject: [qpimd-users] Re: [quagga-users 11073] querry related with is there any MRT in pim
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 06:13:53 +0530

Hello Everton,
    Wha i mean is that pimd directly enteres the S,G entries in to
the MFC. I think there must be a limit on the no. of S,G entries which
can be accomodate in to MFC. MRT tends for multicastr routing table which
is maintained by router to forward multicast traffic. Is it mainly because
pimd deals with SSM so it does not have MRT? (MRT: for e.g. pimd can
have S,G Multicast routing table where it will have table containing
all S,G entries).

Regards,
Bhavin