qvm86-devel

[qvm86-devel] Re: More WinNT host fixes

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: [qvm86-devel] Re: More WinNT host fixes
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:17:41 +0200

I'm using the updated version of qvm86.sys to install xplite on a 384M qcow
partitions. At least, no hang up, I can start bartpe and some linux live isos.
Good job...

I can already see a slow down for the first part of the install versus qemu
without qvm86 started. This for the bad news, more figures soon.

qemu: 3m54s for first xplite's boot setup phase
qemu+qvm86: 4m04s...

Any idea? I'm using the 19th April snapshot of qemu+qvm86

--
Christian

--
Christian