qvm86-devel

[qvm86-devel] Crash while booting WinXP with qvm86 enabled.

From: drescher0110-qvm86
Subject: [qvm86-devel] Crash while booting WinXP with qvm86 enabled.
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have installed the latest qvm86 from cvs tonight and
I winodws XP Pro crashes on boot as it did before the
latest change in the cvs code. I am using qemu-0.7.1
from gentoo with kqemu turned off and the kqemu module
not loaded. When I enable qvm86 and try to boot my XP
image it crashes during boot, restarts and asks if I
want safe mode. No matter what choice I make it will
load a little than crash again back to the reboot
sqeuence. This XP image works fine with acceleration
turned off.

I am using kernel 2.6.12-gentoo-r4 SMP on a dual
processor athlon mp 2200 with 2GB of PC 2100 Reg ECC.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in Advance,
John