Re: Discussion about file format for the future

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Discussion about file format for the future
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 07:31:55 -0400

Just throwing out an idea here:
If we are going with a database or some sort of keystore for the metadata.
We can still generate one "keystore" file for each revision. But the
current mirror metadata could contain the full history.=Making sure we
could always go back to the previous keystore and recover manually...

--
Patrik Dufresne <ikus060@gmail.com>