Re: Next steps for rdiff-backup

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Next steps for rdiff-backup
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 09:43:43 -0400

Hello Eric,

I think it's the best direction to branch out a future version 3.x. It
gives more space for innovation and should greatly improve the speed of
development.

As much as I would like to dedicate more time to rdiff-backup itself, my
hands are really full with Rdiffweb and Minarca.

Thanks alot for all your work.

+1 for weekly releases

--
*ATTENTION: Je serai en vacance du 6 Mai au 21 Mai 2023.*
*ATTENTION: I will be on vacation from May 6 to May 21, 2023.*