repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration

From: Juuso Lapinlampi
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 01:08:14 +0000

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 01:16:00AM +0200, Hein-Pieter van Braam wrote:
> Our terms of service are currently available here :
> https://notabug.org/tos

hp@, I have contacted you off-list to address my numerous concerns and
ambiguities about these terms of service. It would be rather lengthy to
post here.

It's a good intention, but it needs a lot of work in my opinion in both
regards to repo criteria and ToS/privacy rights of the community/users,
such as reducing tracking.

  - https://web.archive.org/web/20160910010520/https://notabug.org/tos/
  - https://archive.is/JdCMH
)