repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 12:57:51 +0200

On Sat, 2016-09-10 at 01:08 +0000, Juuso Lapinlampi wrote:

>   - https://web.archive.org/web/20160910010520/https://notabug.org/to
> s/
>   - https://archive.is/JdCMH
> )

I have clarified some of the points you mentioned, and expanded various
other sections.

Older versions of this document will always be available here : https:/
/notabug.org/hp/gogs/commits/master/templates/tos.tmpl

Please let me know if I have missed anything, your suggestion to hire a
lawyer to go over the terms is a good one and I'll see what I can do.

- HP