repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Proprietary reCaptcha

From: Thomas Levine
Subject: Re: Proprietary reCaptcha
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 17:33:28 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Job responded promptely last time I emailed him about this matter, but
he no longer works for GitLab. Sid is the chief executive, so I imagine
he won't respond either.

If anyone would like a response from GitLab, I suggest doing at least
one of the following.

* Forward this to someone working for GitLab who may take interest in
  the topic.
* Have someone add a link to a mailing list archive webpage of the
  present discussion from the GitLab issue tracker. This person would not
  need to work for GitLab but would need to run proprietary software.
  It may be best to add this to the issue at the below address, if it is
  still the right address:
  https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-foss/-/issues/46548

Hoping for a favourable answer, I pray that you will accept.
Tom