repo-criteria-discuss

Re: SourceHut Ethical Repository Evaluation

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: SourceHut Ethical Repository Evaluation
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 22:51:05 -0500

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 12:17:39 -0800 Jack wrote:
> Let me know if there's anything else I can improve,

that was an excellent breakdown - such information can be
invaluable in the future; although on a mailing list, it is
still inherently tedious to locate

i suggest that one improvement upon the evaluation process
itself, would be a checklist template on the libreplanet wiki,
to serve as easily accessible documentation of each evaluation,
in the same way as is now done for distro evaluations - perhaps
that could be discussed on another thread