repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Need for some guidelines to improve participation

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Need for some guidelines to improve participation
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 07:38:13 +1000

> I hope to hear from those members who have been less active,
> and see what their take on the matter is.

Perhaps this multi threaded is caused by how many criteria there is to
evaluate.  Adam's evaluation included 26 points. It is quite hard to respond
(as it's massive) without fragmenting the discussion. Perhaps a template could
be created, where these responses are somehow grouped, that does not have so
many points in it? Then threads could be "Codeberg: evaluation: {JavaScript,
software licensing, privacy (tor, https, does not send data to third party}".
This would already split discussion in about four different discussions and
each of them would be linear.