ruqueue-user

Re: [Ruqueue-user] Install Issue

From: John Fulton
Subject: Re: [Ruqueue-user] Install Issue
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:58:04 -0400

Steve,

Yes, doing a "select ruqueue" instead of a "use ruqueue" would cause a problem. Sounds like your query went through. Good luck with ruQueue and please let me know how it works for you. If you don't end up using it I'd be curious as to why so that it can be improved.

  John

Steve Ingersoll wrote:
John,

The output is Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec) Rows matched:1 Changed:1
Warnings: 0

Looks like it worked. When I first did this at the mysql> I typed SELECT
ruqueue instead of USE command. Now it appears all is working as it should.
Correct?

Thanks for your quick reply,

Steve