savannah-hackers

[sr #110309] don't get email after posting comment to a bug

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110309] don't get email after posting comment to a bug
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 17:38:56 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110309 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Your email server is refusing to accept mail from the bug tracker.  There are
many messages in the mail queue retrying for transfer.

The problem is on the receiving end of things. I'll hold off posting your
address in the clear here. Since you are their customer it would probably go
better if you contacted them and asked them for support rather than me doing
so.  However we are happy to help with the details.

Since you are not getting ticket notifications I will send an email directly
from me to you with this update.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110309>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/