savannah-hackers

Re: Missing two repositories in the GNU Health

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: Missing two repositories in the GNU Health
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 00:40:29 -0500

Hi Luis,

Luis Falcon writes:

> Hi
>
> There are still 2 missing hg repos, that were created at OSDN but I
> didn't mentioned them in the original email.
>
> We could name them like this:
>
> * health-pywebdav3-server
> * health-hmis-client-plugins
>
> I think that would complete the repositories for the current
> components.

Done:

cd /srv/hg/
for d in health-{pywebdav3-server,hmis-client-plugins}; \
  do \
    mkdir "$d"; \
    cd "$d"; \
    hg init; \
    chmod g+w .hg; \
    for f in .hg/*; do chmod g+w "$f"; done; \
    cd ..; \
    chown -R root:health "$d"; \
    chmod g+w "$d"; \
    chmod g+s "$d"; \
  done

The created repos should have the proper permissions set up from the
get go (assuming my fix for the existing newly-created repos worked).

> Thank you!
> Luis

Cheers,
amin