savannah-hackers

[sr #110408] Subscribe pseudo-user `elpaforward` at `elpa.gnu.org` to `a

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110408] Subscribe pseudo-user `elpaforward` at `elpa.gnu.org` to `address@hidden`
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:03:45 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110408 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

I have added elpaforward AT elpa.gnu.org to the recipient list along with
emacs-elpa-diffs AT gnu.org for commits.  Therefore what I think you have
filed this ticket for has been completed and I will mark it done.

But your other comments do make me think that you think we control more things
than we do.  You will need to ask FSF admin about modifying DNS records.  And
also for anything about elpa.gnu.org as we don't have access there.

As you note there is no MX record for elpa.gnu.org and that is one of the
first things to fix.  However strictly speaking mail will still be delivered
to the A record if an MX record does not exist.  I verified that frontend1 can
connect to elpa.gnu.org on port 25.

So with the next commit we should see *something* happen.  If you don't
receive it let us know and we can look in the logs and trace down what is or
is not happening.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110408>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/