savannah-hackers

Re: Mailing List Creation Issues

From: Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 12:24:08 +0200

Hi,

Ineiev <ineiev@gnu.org> writes:
> [moving from mailman@ to savannah-hackers@]

Sorry about the misplaced email.

> [...]
> Fixed (on list@lists.gnu.org side); mailing lists are created,
> and reconfigured correctly, emails with new passwords are sent
> to the requestor (encrypted when the respective checkbox in
> user's account settings is set).

Thanks a lot for your help, I now have access to bug-mbenchmark, A-OK on
this side.

On the other hand, I tried to delete mbenchmark-bug from Savannah
interface.  Savannah said "List mbenchmark-bug deleted" but the list to
remove is still listed here[1].  Is this behaviour expected?  I
understand it might take some time to update the web page, but the
description change is instantaneous.

I don't want to waste space on the servers, and also I'd like to avoid
misnaming issues in the future.  I can't go through the admin
interface[2] now though, I didn't request the password renewal
beforehand---my bad.

What steps should I follow next?  Thanks again for your time.

Best regards,
Miguel