savannah-hackers

[sr #111012] No git repositories found

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #111012] No git repositories found
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 02:30:34 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, sr#111012 (group administration):

Eventually I gave up trying to diagnose the failure.  Previous learning is
that rebooting the server has what feels like a 50/50 chance of it booting in
the OKAY state or the FAIL state.  I rebooted it.  (Since it is after midnight
here already.)

The first reboot still failed.  Rebooted it a second time.  The second reboot
booted in the OKAY state.  Everything is working now.

I ran the regression test suite against the services and everything shows as
working now.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111012>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/