savannah-hackers

[sr #111013] MQTT is not working with multiple topics

From: Kuldeep Siddheshwar Patil
Subject: [sr #111013] MQTT is not working with multiple topics
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 06:55:54 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 30 Jan 2024 11:55:54 AM UTC By: Kuldeep Siddheshwar Patil <kuldeepp>
I am using LWIP stack MQTT with TCP/IP. When I use single topic with multi
segmented data then it works as expectation but If I subscribe/publish
multiple topics with 1000bytes payload size or 2000bytes payload size it gets
failed.

Please let me know how can i use multiple topics and what changes are
required.

Currently I have added multiple topic in test application and I can see
connection establish and message publish started. After certain amount of time
it gets failed and connection closed.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111013>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/