savannah-register-public

[task #16372] Submission of MicroBenchmark

From: Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas
Subject: [task #16372] Submission of MicroBenchmark
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 15:31:46 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for your quick answer.

I've executed this on the old tarball and these are the files don't have a
Copyright line:

mbenchmark-0.0$ for f in `find -type f`; do fgrep Copyright $f >/dev/null 2>&1
|| echo $f; done | sort
./ABOUT-NLS
./AUTHORS
./ChangeLog
./doc/examples/basic-guile.log
./doc/examples/basic.log
./doc/examples/fib.log
./include/config.h.in
./po/boldquot.sed
./po/en@boldquot.header
./po/en@quot.header
./po/POTFILES.in
./po/quot.sed
./po/stamp-po

The attached tarball solves this detected issues:
* include/config.h.in: License text added.
* po/POTFILES.in: License text added.

I didn't add a license notice to these others:
* AUTHORS: Currently is only a line too, I think it doesn't apply either.
* ChangeLog: It seems customary to not include a license on this file, is this
wrong?  It is generated by gitlog-to-changelog and a make target, so it
wouldn't be a problem to add it if necessary.
* doc/examples/basic.log, basic-guile.log, fib.log: These files are generated
by the output of basic* examples and included verbatim into the texinfo
manual. They can be regenerated and are quite short, are they worthy of a note
to place them on public domain?  A license notice there would be misleading.
* ABOUT-NLS and po/*: They are copied by autopoint.

(file #54810)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: mbenchmark-0.0.tar.gz          Size:758 KB

<https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/mbenchmark-0.0.tar.gz?file_id=54810>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16372>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/